Sunday, March 2, 2014

February 12, 2014

"Remember, whether you have success in what you do or failure, always focus on God. Constantly praise Him and respect Him."
-Hildegard of Bingen, Book of Divine Words-


     My heart is restless. It is a restlessness that has become quite familiar as of late, save for the peace that has showed up this week. Peace in the midst of restlessness... it must be of my Lord! There is joy, too. My soul, though clinging onto Abba in trust, feels as though she is on the edge of a great waterfall, slowly inching toward the downward plunge into the unknown. When I first moved to Albuquerque, I wanted to resist the change and hold fast to the comfort that remained in GA with my family and community. But now my heart is so ready to embrace whatever change comes my way. I am itching for something new, something different. I want to find something to do. A new job or hobby, perhaps.  I do not know. Of this, I know not whether is it pleasing to God. How I pray that what I am doing, how I am living is pleasing to Him and glorifying to His holy and precious Name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment